Dátum:
Rubrika:
Churches, Rimava Circuit
Tagy:

Rimavská Baňa, Lutheran Church

Rimavská Baňa acquired city rights from the Archbishop of Kalocsa, Stephen in 1268. An early Gothic single-nave church surrounded by a Renaissance defensive wall stands above the village. The chancel of the church with an irregular polygonal closure is vaulted with a Gothic cross-ribbed vault, the nave has a painted[…]

Full article